Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Andhra Bank invites application for the position of Sub Staff where an eligible candidate can apply for the post on its official website. Candidates who are willing to make a career in Bank has a great opportunity to apply for the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017. Read all the recruitment notification by visiting the Andhra Bank Official Web portal.
The public sector banks regularly recruit officers and clerks by publishing advertisement/notification in newspapers and on the official websites. So good news for those that Andhra bank which is one of the most popular banks gives a chance by Andhra Bank India to educated candidates under “Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Project.Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Bank Jobs can use this excellent opportunity
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification [Latest]
News Andhra Bank is going to recruit the following staff in its branches. The bank has issued notification/ advertisement in this regard. Andhra Bank is a public sector bank. Andhra Bank released a recruitment notification for the Andhra Bank recruitment of various Vacancies in Andhra Bank. Bank has its headquarters in Hyderabad, India.We are giving here the main detail about the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 30.06.2017 to 13.07.2017
Name of the Organization: Andhra Bank
Name of the Post: Sub Staff
No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank Recruitment Important Dates
|Andhra Bank Application Form Starting Date||30th June 2017|
|Andhra Bank Application Form Submission Last Date||13th July 2017|
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Post Eligibility Criteria
All the aspiring candidates applying for the Andhra Bank Sub Staff Post must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age Limit. Here in this article we have mentioned the Eligibility Criteria for the Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017-18
Candidates applying for Andhra Bank Sub Staff 2017 Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Part Time Sweeper Minimum: Pass in 8th class or its equivalent. Maximum: Should not have passed 12th class or its equivalent. Should have studied local language as one of the subjects in 8th standard.
- Sub Staff Minimum: Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified. Maximum: Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent. Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class, Should possess basic reading/writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
Candidates applying for the Andhra Bank Sub Staff Post should be between 18 to 25 years of age.
There is also Age Relaxation for other categories
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||03 Years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||05 Years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||05 Years|
|Ex- Servicemen||As per Govt Rules|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria
- Written Exam
The Andhra Bank Command offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Bank Jobs is given below
- Part Time Sweeper – Rs.3187/-
- Sub Staff – Rs.9560-18545/-
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form @ andhrabank.in
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Caste, place of domicile, Disability etc send to the concerned Zonal Office on or before 31.07.2017.
Steps to Apply for the Andhra Bank Application Form
- Candidate have to log on to Andhra Bank careers page at official website www.andhrabank.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form page.
- Fill all the necessary important details like Academic Qualification, Skill, Experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Also, attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Check all the important details carefully before Submitting.
- It is advised for the candidates to take the print out of Andhra Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form