Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017-18 – Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (Kurnool DCCB) has Invited Application for 62 Staff Assistants / Clerks vacancies post. All the Eligible Candidates are required To check Eligibility details for Kurnool DCCB Job Advertisement and Apply Online on or before 01-08-2017 (1st August 2017). Here is the great opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for jobs in the banking sector where they can apply for Kurnool DCCB Vacancy 2017.
Kurnool DCC Bank has started the Online Application Form Process through online mode. Here we have provided you details about the Latest Kurnool DCC Bank Jobs Vacancy 2017, The Bank extends the KDCCB credit support through 22 Branches KDCC Bank. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity.
Kurnool DCCB Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification
Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd has recently announced vacancies/posts for Staff Assistant / Clerks Jobs. This vacancy is allowed through Normal Quota, the candidate who wants to apply for Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Current vacancies can apply online through on or before 01/08/2017.Therefore candidates can download the Kurnool DCC Bank Staff Assistant Exam syllabus and Exam pattern. All the required information like Notification, Important Dates, Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Structure, Application Form, Application Fee are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (Kurnool DCC Bank)
Name of the Post: Staff Assistant/ Clerk
No of Vacancies: 62
Job Location: India (Andhra Pradesh)
Official Website: www.kurnooldccb.com
Kurnool DCCB Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||15th July 2017|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||1st August 2017|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||15th July 2017 to 01st August 2017|
Kurnool DCCB Staff Asst/ Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the Kurnool DCCB Staff Asst/ Clerk Position must possess the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualification, Age limit prescribed by the Bank. So here in this article, we have mentioned in detail the Eligibility Criteria for Kurnool DCC Bank.
- Aspirants must have possessed Graduation from recognized University. Moreover, they should have Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
Candidate applying for the Kurnool DCCB vacancy post must have the age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. However, there is age relaxation applicable as per the rules of reservation.
|Other Backward Categories (OBC)||3 Years|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||5 Years|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped General Category||10 Years|
|Physically Handicapped Reserved Category||15 Years|
Salary Details: The scale of pay for the post of Staff Assistant is presently ₹ 11765 -570 / 5 – 14615 – 655 / 6 – 18545 – 815 / 5 – 22620 – 980 / 2 – 24580 -1145 / 5 – 30305 (24 stages) + 4 stage. Increments of ₹ 1145/- each bi-annually after reaching maximum on the scale. At present, the total starting emoluments are around ₹ 18,412/- per month, inclusive of DA & HRA at the current rates.
The Selection of the candidate for the Kurnool DCC Bank post will be based upon
- Online Written Test
The Online Written Test will be of 100 Marks and the Interview will be of 25 Marks. The Online Test will be conducted in Kurnool, Tirupathi, Chitoor, and Guntur. The Online Test will be tentatively held in the month of August 2017
Kurnool DCCB 2017 Application Form @ www.kurnooldccb.com
All the aspiring candidates have to fill the Online Kurnool DCCB Application Form by visiting the official website www.kurnooldcb.com. Below we have elaborated Steps on How to Fill Kurnool DCCB 2017 Application Form.
Steps to Apply for Kurnool DCCB 2017 Vacancy Post
- Candidate must first log on to KDCCB careers page at official website www.kurnooldccb.com
- Then open the Application Form.
- Candidate must fill their Academic Qualification, Skill, Experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Then make the Payment of the Application Fee as per the category
- Check all the Details carefully before Submitting the Application Form.
- Take a print out of Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Direct Recruitment: Rs.600/- for General/OBC Candidates
- In service Candidates of PACS: Rs.500/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Direct Recruitment: Rs.350/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
- In service Candidates of PACS: Rs.250/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)