Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 – Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation has published employment notification regarding the Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment. The organization intends to hire proficient and eligible candidates for the vacant position of Manager, Accountant, Accountant Assistant. So here is the great opportunity for the candidates to enroll themselves into the government sector through Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation. Below we have shared Maharashtra Rail Recruitment 2017 Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, and also how to apply for the above positions.
Maha Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 Notification
According to the latest notification, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA Metro) invites applications from experienced persons of Indian nationality from Govt. Metro Rails / Govt. Organizations / PSU’s for Finance department, having relevant experience, for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance), Accountant and Account Assistant. The last date for submission of applications is 29th August 2017.
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager (Finance)
- Account Assistant
No of Vacancies
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||06|
Job Location: Nagpur
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Important Dates
|Application Form Submission Last Date||29th August 2017|
Also See: RRB Recruitment 2017-18
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Participants who are desirous to apply for Maharashtra Metro Rail Additional General Manager Recruitment are informed that only those candidates can apply who have L.LB or equivalent Degree from a Govt. recognized University or Institution. Appliers should have relevant working experience in required field.
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – Candidate must be CA/ ICWA from a recognized Institute/ University. Candidate must possess knowledge of SAP & Computer
- Accountant – Candidate must be qualified with a commerce graduate from recognized Institute/ University. Candidate having Inter CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA(Finance)/ MFC will be given preference. Candidate must possess knowledge of SAP & Computer
- Account Assistant – Candidate must be commerce graduate from recognized Institute/ University. Candidate having Inter CA/ ICWA/ CS/ MBA(Finance)/ MFC will be given preference. Candidate must possess knowledge of SAP & Computer
- Assistant Manager (Finance) –Candidate must possess minimum 02 years of experience in Govt. Metro Rail / Govt. Organization / PSU’s, at Supervisory level.
- Accountant – Candidate must possess minimum 03 years’ experience in Account / Finance department.
|Post||Age Limit (As on Closing Date)|
|Assistant Manager (Finance)||32 Years|
|Account Assistant||05 Years|
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – E-1 Rs. 20,600- 46,500/-
- Accountant – S-1 Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/-
- Account Assistant – Rs. 10,170 – 18,500/-
Selection Process: Personal Interview and Medical Examination. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Metro House”, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.
Also See: Mahadiscom Recruitment 2017-18
How to Apply for Maha Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Post 2017
For the convenience of those candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment, we are providing some simple steps on how to apply for the Assistant Manager (Finance), Accountant, Account Assistant post.
Step 1: Firstly, applicants are required to log on official website which is metrorailnagpur.com
Step 2: On the home page of the website candidate have to select the tab “Career” which is available at the menu bar.
Step 3: A new page will open on the screen having a list of the latest openings and candidates have to follow “Advertisement No. MAHA-Metro/HR/11/2017” link then hit at “View” link.
Step 4: Afterwards, a new page of Maharashtra Metro Rail Jobs Notification will be opened.
Step 5: It is important for the Applicant to read the complete details of the notification carefully.
Step 6: The eligible candidates can download the format of application form as mentioned below the notification.
Step 7: Now Fill Maharashtra Metro Rail Application Form with the required details.
Step 8: Attach photocopies of all relevant documents and affix recent passport size photograph at provided space.
Step 9: At last, cover application in a sealed envelope and send it to the address as mentioned below.
Additional General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd,
Metro House 28/2, Anand Nagar,
CK Naidu Road, Civil Lines,