RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017-2018 (Notification) – Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai has released an official notification for the post of Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs) and Technician Grade-III Vacancies. The total numbers of positions are 4155 to be filled through this www.rrbmumbai.gov.in Recruitment 2017.
Competitors who are looking for latest government jobs they may utilise this wonderful opportunity provided by the recruitment. As per this RRB Mumbai Notification, the required educational qualifications are the graduate degree in Relevant Discipline.
About RRB Mumbai: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai, is carrying out recruitment for Mumbai Division & headquarters of Western Railway, and Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal Division and headquarters of Nanded Division of South Central Railway, Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway and Central Railway. Earlier Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai (then was well-known as Railway Service Commission) was situated at Church gate. In February 1986 it was moved to Mumbai Central. The Railway Recruitment Board building at Mumbai Central has been rebuilt in October 2000.
Important NOTE; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Indian Railway
No of Vacancies: 475
Name of the post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technical Grade-III
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, Bhusawal
Official Website: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
RRB Mumbai Recruitment Important Dates
|RRB Mumbai Notification Published Dates||Updating Soon|
|RRB Mumbai Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Mumbai Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Mumbai Eligibility Criteria
The RRB Mumbai Eligibility Criteria decided the main factor for the candidate in order to appear for the RRB Mumbai examination. So it is always important for a candidate to known and go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the vacancy positions. So here we have shared Eligibility Criteria for the RRB Mumbai (ALP & NTPC) post-2017.
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and the maximum age should be 33 years of age.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be medically fit.
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Mumbai Application Form 2017
RRB Mumbai receives the applications for its posts through two modes Online and Offline (Post). Here we provide you with the detailed information about how to apply for your desired post through Online. Candidates should submit the online application for the post on or before the expiry of Recruitment Notification. Candidates are advised to follow carefully the procedure we provide you for Application. Here is the Step by step Procedure of Online Application for post of RRB Mumbai 2017,
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of RRB Mumbai and to get registered to generate a login id and pass word which mandatory for online application.
- After completing the registration process, Go to the home page and click on home bar, then you can see Vacancies bar.
- Click on vacancies. As you enter into it, there display all the notifications, among them, search for online application form related to the post you want to apply for and click on it
- Enter the required details as per your educational and experience documents that you attach with the application.
- Recheck and make sure the details provided by you are correct
- Then scan and upload the copy of your recent photograph and the relevant documents mentioned in the Official Notification.
- After uploading the relevant document click on proceed to payment button (if it asks for any fee payment for the application) then make your fee payment with any Credit card/ Debit card.
- After completing the payment process, click on the submit Button then your application process is finished.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of your application form for the further use.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs.100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen / Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Mumbai Exam Results
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Mumbai Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Mumbai official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Mumbai Result 2017.