RRB Patna Recruitment 2017-2018 (Notification) – The candidates who have completed their education and searching for Central Government Jobs 2017 are lucky to have this RRB Patna Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Here is the Official RRB Patna Recruitment 2017 Notification to recruit Railway vacancies 2017 or Indian Railway Jobs. This would be certainly good opportunity to get placed under latest Railway Jobs or RRB Patna new Vacancies 2017. It has published RRB Patna Recruitment 2017 Notification through RRB official website or Latest Employment Newspaper. RRB Patna Recruitment Notifications has vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technical Grade-III post.
About RRB Patna: Railway Service commission was first setup has a small office at Danapur at the back of DRM office which is too small to execute its responsibilities. Therefore the Railway Service Commission was shifted from Danapur to a private building in Patna in the year 1981. From then it was rechristened as Railway Service Commission, Patna in the Railway Board’s letter dated 19.12.1981. But from 1982, the Railway Board limited its jurisdiction to Dhanbad, Mughalsarai and Danapur districts of Eastern Railway Zone and one division of Northern Frontier Railway Zone. The Railway Service Commission, Patna has allotted only one fourth of past work load. And the remaining was transferred to Railway Service Commission, Calcutta. Railway Recruitment Board, Patna was initially started as Railway Service Commission with an Assistant Secretary and few class III and IV staff on 17th March 1981. Later it was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board, Patna on 1st January 1985.
RRB Patna mainly setup to look after the direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ and Group D Staff for the jurisdiction of Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of East Central Railway Zone along with the Head Quarters office of East Central Railway Zone. It also looks after the requirements of Katihar Division of Northeast Frontier railway Zone. East Central Railway zone gets revenue of 59,386 million rupees (US$920 million) and has 3628 km of Railway route length. It was primarily established for the direct recruitment Group ‘C’ and Group D staff of Technical, Non- Technical posts. It even caters for the recruitment of Staff Nurse and Para Medical categories in its Jurisdiction.
Important Note; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhaar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhaar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Patna Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Indian Railway
No of Vacancies: 1271
Name of the post: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technical Grade-III
Job Location: Patna (Bihar)
Official Website: www.rrbpatna.gov.in
RRB Patna Recruitment Important Dates
|RRB Patna Notification Published Dates||Updating Soon|
|RRB Patna Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Patna Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Patna Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates applying for the RRB Patna ALP and Technician Grade-III Vacancy post must fulfil the RRB Patna 2017 Eligibility Criteria which we have mentioned below.
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and the maximum age should not exceed 33 years.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be medically fit.
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
RRB Patna Application Form 2017
Candidates must possess a valid email id in order to apply for the RRB Patna Application Form. Candidates can apply only through online mode. Also, candidate must carry his/her recent passport size photograph and also a working mobile no. Here we have stated step by step procedure on How to fill RRB Patna Online Application Form 2017 by visiting official website www.rrbpatna.gov.in.
Step by step procedure on How to fill RRB Patna 2017 Application Form
- The applicant must get registered as a member at RRB Patna Official website www.rrbpatna.gov.in to get an application number or registration number
- Candidate must visit RRB Patna official website and then click on the registration tab.
- The candidate has to undergo the Registration Process by filling the required fields in it.
- Then the applicant gets allotted Registration Number and other login details
- After the completion of Registration Process, the applicant must go to the Home page of RRB Patna website which is rrbpatna.gov.in
- Then you can the latest Notices and Important Notices on the home screen itself.
- Search and click on the latest notice regarding the post you want to apply for.
- Go through the employment notification searching the link of Online Application form of RRB Patna Recruitment Exam 2017.
- Click on the link of online application of RRB Patna.
- Fill all the required fields in the online application form as per the education and other relevant documents you attach to it.
- The applicant must provide a valid email ID and mobile number which must be working the till the announcement of results.
- Also, Recheck and make sure that the provided information by the incumbent is correct.
- Then scan and upload the copies of relevant documents and a passport size photograph of the applicant.
- For some posts, the applicant should also upload a scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the concerned Authority if he/she was still working while applying for the post.
- As you complete uploading of all documents, then click on the proceed button.
- Make the payment of the Application Fee through Credit or Debit card or Net Banking (if application charges any fee payment).
- The applicant can even pay their Application Fee payment through SBI Challan and upload the scanned copy of DD or Challan along with other documents they attach with.
- After completing the fee payment process, click on the submit button to submit your RRB Patna Online Application Process.
- Finally, the applicant must download and take the hard copy of RRB Patna Exam online application form for future use.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs.100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen / Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Patna Exam Results
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Patna Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Patna official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Patna Result 2017.