RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2017-2018 (Notification) – Railway Recruitment Board, RRB Siliguri has published Job Notification to fill in the ALP and Technical Grade – III post. So candidates who are willing to make a career in Central Govt Jobs here has come to a great opportunity to fulfil the dreams by applying for the RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. There are total 345 ALP and NTPC Vacancy Post available in the RRB Siliguri 2017 recruitment. We have elaborated in details about RRB Siliguri Recruitment Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee, Salary Structure and Exam Result.
About RRB Siliguri: The Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri is headed by the assisted by Assistant Secretary and Chairman with a small team of Gr. C and Gr. D staffs to function the Railway Recruitment Board office. The RRB, Siliguri has been allotted the responsibilities of undertaking the recruitment of Non-Gazette/Group “C” staff(s) in Non-Technical and Technical categories for following units of N. F. Railway: Katihar Division and Alipurdwar Division.
Important Note; Candidates desiring to apply for employment in Railways, henceforth, are requested to acquire AADHAR CARDS may furnish their 12 digit Aadhaar number at the time of filling up the online application form and in the future Railway recruitments, according to The Provision of Aadhaar Act & Regulation Section 57.
RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Indian Railways
No of Vacancies: 345
Name of the Post: ALP, Technical Grade-III
Job Location: Siliguri
Official Website: www.rrbsiliguri.org
RRB Siliguri Recruitment Important Dates
|RRB Siliguri Notification Published Dates||Updating Soon|
|RRB Siliguri Online Application Form Start Date||Updating Soon|
|RRB Siliguri Online Application Form Last Date||Updating Soon|
RRB Siliguri Eligibility Criteria
The RRB Siliguri Eligibility Criteria decided the main factor for the candidate in order to appear for the RRB Siliguri examination. So it is always important for a candidate to known and go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the vacancy positions. So here we have shared Eligibility Criteria for the RRB Mumbai (ALP & NTPC) post-2017.
- Candidates need to have passed class 10th/12th/ Graduation (any discipline) from any reputed Institution/Board/University.
- It is mandatory to have AADHAR CARD as a proof of ID
- Candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and the maximum age should not exceed 33 years.
- Aspirants should be 18 years to 25 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for ALP post and 18 years to 28 years as on 1st Jan 2017 for Technician Grade 3 post.
- Age relaxation must be given to the applicants as per the government norms.
- Candidates need to be medically fit.
The applicants are going to be chosen through the following process;
- Personal Interview
- Computer Based Online Test (Written test)
- Skill Test
- Psychological Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
The candidates selected for ALP Loco Pilot & all other Technician jobs will get a scale of pay as Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- along with a grade pay of Rs. Rs.1,900/-.
RRB Siliguri Application Form 2017
RRB Siliguri receives the applications for its posts through Online Mode only. Here we provide you with the detailed information about how to apply for your desired post through Online. Candidates should submit the Online Application for the post on or before the expiry of Recruitment Notification. Candidates are advised to follow carefully the procedure we provide you for Application. Here is the Step by step Procedure of Online Application for post of RRB Siliguri 2017,
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of RRB Siliguri i.e. www.rrbsiliguri.org and to get registered to generate a login id and pass word which mandatory for online application.
- After completing the registration process, Go to the home page and click on the home bar, then you can see Vacancies bar.
- Click on vacancies. As you enter into it, there display all the notifications, among them, search for online application form related to the post you want to apply for and click on it
- Enter the required details as per your Educational and Experience Documents that you attach with the application.
- Recheck and make sure the details provided by you are correct.
- Then scan and upload the copy of your recent photograph and the relevant documents mentioned in the Official Notification.
- After uploading the relevant document click on proceed to payment button (if it asks for any fee payment for the application) then make your fee payment with any Credit card/ Debit card.
- After completing the payment process, click on the submit Button then your application process is finished.
- The candidates are advised to take a hard copy of Application Form for the further use.
|Other Backward Category (OBC)||Rs.100/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil|
|Ex-Servicemen / Women||Nil|
|Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
RRB Siliguri Exam Results
The Recruitment Board will announce the RRB NTPC Siliguri Results after the completion of RRB NTPC Online Examination. So, candidates who have appeared for the examination must stay in contact with the RRB Siliguri official website for the latest updates about the RRB NTPC Siliguri Result 2017.